During this episode of Dental Marketing Secrets, Alyssa Ege and Paul Cassimus chat about marketing your practice during COVID-19.
These are strange times, and your marketing needs to be adjusted accordingly to be successful.
We talk about what we’re seeing some doctors do really well, and what is not working.
Here’s a summary of what we discussed…
- Is it distasteful to be marketing at all during a global pandemic?
- What about marketing elective procedures, like veneers and implants?
- Why you should utilize video in your marketing (now more than ever!)
- Whether or not we should still be offering virtual consultations, even if your office has re-opened
- Why paid advertising is ridiculously cheap right now
- So much more!
Lots of great insight in this episode! Let us know what you think in the comments below.
Listen to the Full Interview Here:
Join us for our interviews live in our private Facebook Group Dental Marketing Secrets right here: http://bit.ly/dentalmarketinggroup
Guest Expert on Dental Marketing Secrets: Alyssa Ege and Paul Cassimus
Sail Away Media is a dental marketing firm that helps dentists use social media to generate new leads, build their brand, and grow their practice.
Our company was founded by Alyssa Ege when she left a growing career as an eCommerce Manager for a billion-dollar company. She grew up working in her father’s dental office, and felt passionate about helping practices get real results from their digital marketing efforts. Alyssa sought out the best talent from across the country and built out a remote team of marketing experts. Collectively, our team has worked with hundreds of clients over the years and been able to achieve jaw-dropping results.
If you’ve ever asked yourself…
- How can I fill up my schedule faster?
- How can I attract new clients consistently?
- How can I stand out from my competitors?
- How can I get marketing off my plate and focus on my zone of genius?
You’re in the right place!
Every entrepreneur wants to make an impact in their local community. But, marketing online isn’t always easy. We have worked with hundreds of businesses of all shapes and sizes across the country, and we can deliver and manage the right solution to help you scale and grow.
Learn more about our services here.
Dental Marketing Secrets is a weekly podcast for dental professionals that want to grow their practices. We interview amazing guests from all over the world that have the experience of running a successful practice and will provide the insight you need.
If you have experience running a practice or would add value to my audience, I would love to have an open conversation with you. You can apply here.